Are you hearing a lot about people adopting an organic lifestyle? The reason behind it is that people are making themselves more aware about the benefits of the same. *The more want for organic food has resulted into an increase of 25% sales in the past three years.
Let us help educate you about the benefits of organic food:
- All the pureness that nature has to provide can only be found in something made naturally. Organic food falling in that category naturally gives more nutrients and fuller satisfaction once consumed. It helps the body produce more energy.
- Organic food is in its purest form with no artificial colors making it a balanced diet. It can prove to be very beneficial to the human body along with a good workout.
- The more you consume organic food; your immunity power keeps increasing. Some specific food products that help in doing so are best consumed organic.
- Organic food also has been proven to have a greater value of anti-oxidants. This leads to many health benefits, including the prevention of different types of cancer.
- Organic food is always fresh. As it does not contain harmful chemicals, it can be preserved for a longer time as compared to conventionally grown food.
- Foods which are not grown using harmful pesticides and fertilizers help protect the environment. Production of organic food conserves water, increases soil fertility, uses less energy & reduces soil erosion.
- With the onset of organic farming, today consumers have an option to select from a wide variety of products grown organically as an alternative to conventionally grown food products.
- It is the best food a pregnant woman or an infant can consume. With organic food expecting mothers can be kept away from pesticides and chemicals that can raise complications at a later stage. Infants are too delicate to handle the negativities of conventionally grown food making organic food a far better option.
In the busy lifestyle that every human is leading today, health hardly finds a place in the list of priorities. We often tend to forget the fact that as your car needs fuel to run similarly your body needs a proper diet to keep going.
This list of advantages proves that organic food is here to stay and therefore far from being a fad. Give some thought to it and see how your lifestyle takes a leap from unhealthy food habits to a beautifully healthy and more satisfactory food regime.
Switching to organic is now easy when you can choose from our wide range of organic food product categories – Organic Rice, Organic Grains & Cereals, Organic Flours, Organic Pulses, Organic Sugar, Organic Jaggery, Organic Whole Spices, Organic Masala Blends, Organic Superfoods & Health foods, Organic Tea & Organic Coffee, Organic Oils, Organic Honey & Organic Pastes, Natural Salts, Organic Ground Spices & Organic Dry Fruits.
After all holistic living is healthy living!
*Soil Association Global Market Report 2013